The Shopify platform supports all popular online payment gateways and payments methods in India! The platform offers everything you need to provide quick and safe payment experience!
There are numerous payment gateways and payments methods in India. The payment gateway plays a very important role in online sales.
If you are just starting out or you are running a small business for some time now, it could be difficult to choose a payment gateway for your store.
Ecommerce solution Shopify is here to assist you in every step of the way. The platform provides you with everything you need to provide quick and safe payment experience. From great tools and features to the most popular payments methods in India, Shopify can help you grow your business and reach the top.
The Most Popular Online Payment Gateways & Methods in India
The Shopify platform supports all the popular payment methods in India:
- Credit and debit cards
- Cash on delivery
- Bank transfer
Another great thing about Shopify is that it gives you the option to choose the preferred payment gateway for your visitors and potential customers. The platform supports all major online payment gateways in India including:
- PayPal – A global payment platform, supports over 100 currencies. Indian merchants use PayPal to receive funds from foreign buyers.
- Razorpay – This is the only payment gateway in India that allows ecommerce stores to accept, process, and complete payments with product suite. You will have access to all payment methods including credit and debit card, UPI, netbanking, Mobikwik, JioMoney, Airtel Money, PayUmoney, FreeCharge, and more. This company offers the highest level of tech integration, with an affordable price.
- Paytm – Known as a leading payment gateway in India, Using Paytm is beneficial for all small businesses and ecommerce merchants. Domestic credit cards, as well as, international credit cards are supported.
- CCAvenue – This is the largest payment gateway in India with a wide range of payment methods available. The company supports 27 currencies, allowing you to serve customers in global markets and out of India. The company allows for multilingual payment.
- Cashfree – This company provides the widest range of payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Rupay, Maestro, Amex, and over 70 Netbanking options. The payment gateway fees or charges are 1.95% which is the lowest charges in India.
Go ahead with the online payment gateways your customers prefer.